The Process of Selling Gold: Transparent and Efficient
• The first step is you presenting the item that you want to sell and verbally consenting to have our staff examine it.
• The sales representative will then weigh the item in front of you inform you the exact measurement.
• Once the weigh is recorded, the gold that you want to sell will be taken for cleaning and removal of stones which is the next step in the process.
• This is important to remember when you sell gold jewellery. The items, due to use might have gathered dirt through the years and this may affect the weight of the object, hence it is cleaned thoroughly.
• The stones and other precious metals that decorate your jewellery are not weighed by the price of gold but you will get paid for them if they are precious jewels.
• To get highest price for gold, our sales representatives will weigh the item once again and note the difference, informing you of the same.
• Based on whether your item is 916 marked, the value of your gold will be determined. If the gold bears the 916 mark of purity, then you will get the current price of gold as per the weight of your item.
• If it is gold coins or bars that you are selling, there will be no depreciation in value or removal of any kind.